25 February 2013 - VERSION 2.0.4
- Theme now supports the Panorama post type.
- Added a new media query for massive monitors.
- Styled the question post type.
- Added an easier way to add your own Tag Cloud code.
- Upgraded the help docs to a responsive, clean layout.
- Show or hide the Latest Posts and Search widgets.
- Fixed the buggy Audio post layout.
- Removed the height from the profile picture.
- Removed the extra comma on the last tag in the posts footers.
30 January 2013 - VERSION 2.0.3
- Adjust the size of the logo height and width in the theme options.
- Specify the titles for the YouTube and Vimeo videos in the sidebar.
- Upgraded to a better, quicker version of the Tag Cloud.
- Layout to the Spotify posts and the player would poke outside the container.
16 January 2013 - VERSION 2.0.2
- Updated link to previous version of jQuery as it broke a fair few things.
19 December 2012 - VERSION 2.0.1
- Added 8 more social network icons including Instagram to the sidebar widget.
- Control the image slider with the keys on your keyboard.
- Updated FlexSlider to v2.1
- Removed padding from underneath the videos in the sidebar.
- Height issue with the header in Safari and iOS devices.
- Issue where the content would flicker in Safari and iOS devices when FlexSlider was used.
17 December 2012 - VERSION 2.0
- Added option to upload a retina version of your logo.
- Added option to fix, stretch and repeat background image through options panel.
- Converted all icons to an icon font for retina displays.
- Added 13 more social network icons.
- Added Instagram and Dribbble feeds to the sidebar.
- Added Pretty Print for code and pre tags.
- Moved the social links to the sidebar.
- Upgraded the video posts to use FitVids to remove any black borders.
- Moved Flickr Feed to the sidebar and removed footer.
- Centered the main navigation and blog title.
- Tidied and condensed CSS.
- Tidied up the design, removed dotted separator.
- Moved the JS to a separate file.
- Converted font size from PX to EM.
- Post navigation links were on the wrong sides.
- Removed the FlexSlider from photosets and now use a responsive version of the default Tumblr layout.
30 August 2012 - VERSION 1.9
- Added Apple Touch Icon for when you save your blog as a bookmark on an iPhone or iPad.
- Added some SEO information.
- Added the option to use ANY Google Font.
- Upgraded the instructions file.
25 July 2012 - VERSION 1.8
- Added the option to remove the image slider from the photosets. Images will appear underneath each other.
11 July 2012 - VERSION 1.7
- Added some more instructions to the help file.
- Issue with profile pictures not showing up after uploading through the customise panel.
19 June 2012 - VERSION 1.6
- Option to change colour of sidebar titles, menu link, content borders and tagline to the theme options panel.
- Home icon the main navigation, this can also be turn on or off in the theme options panel.
- Added option to turn the tag cloud on or off and set an amount of tags to be shown.
- Fixed issue where Twitter Feed would show even if Twitter ID wasn’t added in the theme options panel.
- Fixed the width issue on the drop down menu when long page titles were used.
13 June 2012 - VERSION 1.5
- Option to use a CSS3 animated dropdown menu for the custom pages if you have multiple pages.
- Option to turn the dropdown menu on or off in the theme options panel.
- Change the ‘Pages’ menu link text in the theme options panel.
30 May 2012 - VERSION 1.4
- 10 more social links to the header - Google Plus, Pinterest, Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo, DeviantArt, Behance, Dribbble, Forrst, Envato.
- Show/Hide tick boxes for Archive, RSS, Tumblr icons and the Random button in the navigation.
- Updated Icon Sprite PSD to the PSD folder.
22 May 2012 - VERSION 1.3
- Fixed issue where there was no padding/margin on the paragraph tags.
- Fixed issue where there was no padding/margin on the H3 tags.
- The Photosets now use the Flex Slider plugin so images now rotate instead of being static.
- Removed the drop shadow from the content boxes to give the theme a cleaner, modern look.
15 May 2012 - VERSION 1.2
- Fixed broken link for notes link in posts footer.
- Fixed issue where some images that were linked elsewhere were overflowing when the browser was resized.
- Fixed big gap that appeared underneath footer when not showing Flickr feed.
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t change background colour because of the default image background.
- Added a Twitter widget to the sidebar.
- Ability to change the navigation bar background colour in the Appearance Options.
- Ability to change the colour of the Twitter widget background in the Appearance Options.
- Flickr feed, Twitter, Vimeo and YouTube now only appear if the details have been entered in the appearance options panel.
03 MAY 2012 - VERSION 1.1
- Fixed broken link on chat post type icon.
- Fixed broken link on the Tumblr icon in header.
- When interacted with the slider on iPad or iPhone the scroller would stop rotating.
- Added scroll to top button.
- Added ShareThis buttons to posts permalink pages and the ability to turn them on or off.
- After interacting with slider it resumes play again.
- Added 20 Google fonts to choose from, simply type in the fonts name that is listed in the help documentation.
- Added ability to change every colour in the Appearance panel.
- Added Google Analytics, add your Google ID in the Appearance panel.
- Image scroller now slides for better touch interaction on iPad and iPhone. Also added the ability to change the sliders animation.
26 APRIL 2012 - VERSION 1.0
- Initial release.
Posted with Notes